- Senior Center
Open five days a week offering recreational, educational/wellness programs and opportunities for adults 55+, call 860 742-3524 for more information. Visit the Senior Center webpage.
- Coventry Transportation Program
Handicapped accessible van for Coventry seniors and residents with disabilities, call 860 742-3525 for more information or to schedule a ride. Rides must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance. *The Coventry Rides Program is funded with grants from the CT Department of Transportation and the Town of Coventry.
- Holiday Assistance Program
To donate or to partcipate in the holiday program contact the Human Services Department, call 860 742-5324
- Access Agency, accessagency.org or call 860-450-7400 our Community Action Agency for help with: Child & Adult Food Program, Emergency Food Pantry, Emergency Shelter, WIC, Senior Housing, Affordable Housing Program, Homelessness Prevention Services, Emergency Shelter, Energy Assistance, Weatherization Program.
- Connecticut Legal Services
They provide services at no charge to low income residents, call 1-800 453-3320
CThelpnet.org is a not-for-profit resource website that helps Connecticut's Senior Citizens connect to a network of elder care information and services.
- Dial-A-Ride, Windham Regional Transit District
Door-to-door service for Coventry residents. Service is free of charge for the disabled and those 60 or over. Operating weekdays only Monday thru Friday - 8am-4pm. Riders can make a reservation up to two weeks in advance. Reservations are made on a first-come-first-served basis. Service is available to the general public with no age or disability restrictions. Call 860 456-2223 or www.wrtd.org
- Infoline (24 hours) 221.org
Meals on Wheels
Home delivered meals to persons unable to provide their own meals. Medical referral necessary. Call 1-800-953-1365
- SNAP Benefits, ctsnap.org, 866-974-7627
- Suicide Hotline, 1800-273-TALK, suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- Women's Center Of Northeastern Connecticut
Provides information, prevention education, support, and advocacy for sexual abuse victims, call 860 456-3595
- United Services
Services include Infoline, Rape Crisis, and Domestic Violence programs, call 860 456-2261
- Visiting Nurse & Health Services
Provides visiting nurse, home health care visits, Hospice care, Elder Wellness program, and flu clinics, call 860 872-9163