Animal Control

Contact Community Service Officer John Chipman for complaints concerning wild or domestic animals by calling 860-742-4074. John works Tuesday through Sunday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. If he is not on duty, patrol officers will respond to calls involving animals. You can contact the main police number at 860-742-7331.

CSO Chipman and a recovered dog at the Vernon Pound