Click to Home
Go To Search
Coventry Connected
How Do I?
Apply for a Job
View job postings and apply for a new job today.

Apply for a Permit
Begin the application process to obtain your required permit.

Apply for an Absentee Ballot
Follow the steps you will need to take in order to apply for an absentee ballot.

Choose a Contractor
Learn how to select the best contractor for the job.

Contact an Employee
Access the staff directory to obtain employee contact information.

Find Businesses
Locate town and area businesses to help you find just what you need.

Find a Land Record
Check out the fees associated with land records.

Obtain Police Reports
Find out how you can obtain a police report.

Register to Vote
Cast your vote in the next election by registering in the town.

Report a Problem
Submit a problem or issue you see anywhere in the town. Please note that this feature is for reporting of routine concerns. Matters of an emergency nature should be reported by calling 9-1-1.

Reserve a Meeting Room

Volunteer for a Board or Commission
Fill out a Statement of Interest form if you are interested in volunteering for a board or commission. Submit the form to the Office of the Town Clerk, Town of Coventry, 1712 Main Street, Coventry, CT 06238.